Tuesday 21 June 2011

Workshop on Photography and Digital Video


Dear Friends, 
The Digital revolution let us enjoy the feature of,
  • Instant view of Picture.......
  • Minimal Cost..........
  • Easy Storage..........
  • Easy Transfer through Digital medium..........
  • Easy Printability.........
  • Easily copied without Degradation.............
  • Huge Storage Capacity.............
  • Easy to edit...........
Do I learn how to use the features in an effective way.............
A moment please … have some introspective queries on Photography.........
Do I know the Lighting requirement..........?
Do I know when to use Flash........?
Do I know when to use reflectors..........?
Do I know about shutter speed..........?
Being an Engineer do I know how 'Inverse Square Law' applied to Photography???????..............!!!!!!!!
A creator cannot teach everyone......... learner shall follow it............
Here is an opportunity to learn more about Photography and Digital Video........
Don’t miss the Chance............
Be there at FLORA GRAND HOTEL, Deira on 24th June 2011...........
Time: 11am to 4.00pm
Express yourselves.............
Kindest Regards,
Dipukumar P S (I&C 2001)
Gen. Secretary
NSSCE Alumni- UAE Chapter
Mob: 050-344 7690


Link to PHOTOS OF THE EVENT
-- 

No comments: